Unknown Leather Skirt Jumat, 02 September 2011 Leather Skirt/Falda de Piel: Zara , Shoes/Zapatos: Zara , Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga , Top/Camiseta: The Wardrobe , Jewelry/Bisutería: Friis ... 5

Leather Skirt













Leather Skirt/Falda de Piel: Zara, Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Top/Camiseta: The Wardrobe, Jewelry/Bisutería: Friis & Company, Sunglasses/Gafas:Emporio Armani




Who says that leather clothes are only for the winter time? I bought more than 5 leather garments this summer and I love them.
I was looking for this skirt in black as well for a long time but I didn't have any luck. It fits perfectly and it can be combined with many things! I like it with pumps or flat ballerinas and tops like the one I'm wearing, or shirts in different colors.
The pointy heels are one of my favorite pairs and I think they make my legs look taller and very feminine. It's the second pair I bought this year because I destroyed the first one at the Givenchy party in Paris lol
xoxo
♥

Related Posts On Balenciaga ,Emporio Armani ,Fashionvibe ,Friis and Company ,Leather Skirt ,Pointed ,Pumps ,The Wardrobe ,Zina

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar


Copyright © Fashion Haqqi 2012

Sponsored By: Free For Download Template By: Fast Loading Seo Friendly Blogger Template